In order to ensure the best level of instruction for each client, we limit our classes to 18 participants and therefore encourage signing up in advance. To check if space is available before coming to the studio, go to our online class schedule or call the front desk at 303-955-1698.
If you choose to sign up for a class that is already full, you will have the opportunity to add your name to the waitlist. Keep in mind that waitlists can move quickly. Therefore, waitlisted clients often do get bumped into class.
You can sign-up for a class online or at the front desk. You may reserve a class up to 2 weeks in advance. Please note that the purchase of a class package is required to make an online reservation. You may purchase a new package online by following the steps prompted in our system.
Your second option is to make an unpaid reservation (only by calling the front desk), in which case you will be asked to arrive a few minutes early before your class to pay in person.
For all a.m. classes (6:00am, 7:05am, 8:15am, 9:30am, and 10:45am):
Reservations must be canceled 12 hours prior to the start of class.
For all p.m classes (12:00pm, 4:30pm, 5:45pm, and 6:45pm):
Reservations must be canceled 6 hours prior to the start of class.
You may cancel a class online or via phone. If you need to cancel a class for the next day and it is past our normal business hours, we ask that you do so online. Also, we do not accept email cancellations because we cannot always guarantee that your message will be received in time.
When a class is full and/or waitlisted and you fail to cancel within the stated cancellation windows, we will deduct that class from your existing package or series. Clients with monthly unlimited memberships will be charged a $10.00 fee. Clients on a 10-day trial will lose one day from their trial period.
Waitlisted clients: In the event you are added to a class from the waitlist, we will immediately send you an email notification. We will also attempt to call you unless you are added to class after normal business hours. If you would like to receive text message notifications, please give the front desk the name of your cell phone provider so that we can text message you as soon as you are added to class.
When you are added to class from a waitlist, your spot is automatically confirmed and we will expect you to show up. There is no need to confirm your reservation by calling the studio. However, if you were added to class from the waitlist and can no longer attend, please cancel as soon as possible. Otherwise, you may be subject to our cancellation policy.
We hope that you will understand and respect these policies so that we can remain committed to small class sizes while accommodating as many clients as possible.
New clients should arrive 5-10 minutes early to meet their instructor and discuss any injuries or physical limitations. We strongly advise against new students entering a class late. This ensures a safe workout for clients of every level.
Existing clients are not allowed to enter a class after 10 minutes. If you need to leave class early, we ask that you notify your instructor prior to the start of class and take at least 2 minutes to stretch before slipping out the nearest door.
These policies are intended to keep you safe and provide you with the highest quality workout experience. When clients arrive late and leave early, it can be difficult to maintain a focused environment.
If you are more than 5 minutes late for a class that is full, a drop-in client (someone who shows up without a reservation) has the opportunity to take your spot, unless you call the studio to notify us that you will be arriving soon. Although this does not happen often, please try your best to be on time!
Pregnant clients are advised to bring a doctor’s note with authorization to take part in this exercise program. Also, we request that pregnant clients arrive 10 minutes early in order to discuss appropriate modifications with their instructor.
Because of the studio carpeting, we require all students to wear socks. Bare feet are not permitted.
Our classes are not appropriate for children under the age of 13, however, we do permit children between the ages of 13-15 to take class if a parent is present and provides written consent. Children aged 16 and 17 may take class alone with a parent or guardian’s consent.
Shoes must be removed before entering the studio.
Water is the only beverage permitted inside the studio. Sports drinks, juice, sodas, and coffee are not allowed. While we provide coffee for morning clients, it must be enjoyed outside the studio in our reception area.
Cell phones are not permitted in class and must be left outside the studio and/or turned off. If you are expecting an important call, the front desk will be happy to hold your cell phone and notify you if needed.
We are not responsible for clients’ personal belongings. These can be stored in cubbies outside the studio or in a secure cabinet inside the studio.
All 5-, 10-, and 20-class packages expire six months from the purchase date.
Packages, memberships, workshops, and single classes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
We offer sharing on class packages for members of the same family. Please inquire at the front desk to set up a family plan.
How To Sign Up Online
- Login to our online class scheduler, or if you are a brand new client, create a new login with your choice of username and password. You will be required to enter basic contact information before signing up for the class (name, address, email, phone, etc.)
- Go to the “Classes” tab
- Find the class date and time you wish to attend
- Click the “Sign Up Now” button
- You have two options here: a.) Make a single reservation, or b.) Make a recurring reservation
- To make a single reservation, select “Click here to make a single reservation.” Note: If you have not paid, you must first have a current class package or membership in order to secure the reservation. You may purchase a new package online by following the steps prompted in our system. You may also make an unpaid reservation by calling the front desk, in which case you will be asked to arrive for your class 10 minutes early to secure payment.
- To make a recurring reservation, select how many times per week or how many times per month you would like to schedule a class. Check the dates of the class, making sure that you have the correct start and end date. Then, click on “Click Here To Make A Recurring Reservation.” The system will allow you to book classes 1 month in advance. Once the month is up, you will need to go back to the online scheduler to book for the next month.
- Check your email and make sure that you have received a confirmation message for your class reservation. If not, please call us at 303-955-1698 or 303-955-7165.