We are OPEN—with limitations and guidelines—and we are thrilled to pulse alongside our beloved clients once again! We thank you for your continuous support, as we wouldn’t have made it to this point without all of you! Be sure to read through the updated policies below to ensure that you are prepared for your next visit to the barre. Also, take a peek at our hybrid class schedule, which includes 22 in-studio classes per week along with twice monthly workouts on Instagram Live!
Studio + Streaming Under One Roof
If you are a Littleton studio member and feel a bit constrained by our reduced class capacity, we encourage you to consider switching to our new Subscription Bundle. It’s a dual membership that combines access to in person classes and streaming classes for one low price. Plus, you’ll have exclusive access to the Studio Member category, where we upload bonus content and workouts designed for the seasoned barre tender. Each video is jam packed with detailed cues, effective modifications and articulate moves that will ignite your ballerina within. Call us to get started!
Instagram Live Streaming
We are offering LIVE classes on Instagram 1-2 times a month! These are completely free. To access the workouts, log on to Instagram using your smart phone. Locate our profile at the start time of the class, and tap on the profile icon to begin streaming!
Next class: Sunday, September 27 with Joanna Pissare at 11:00am
Post-Workout Access on IGTV
If you can’t make it to the live events, you’ll be able to access all of these workouts afterwards through IG TV. Finding them is easy. Just tap the television icon located below our profile and you should see the workouts pop up near the top of our feed.
Recently released guidelines permit fitness studios to remain open as long as they can operate at a reduced capacity, enforce face coverings, and adhere to strict physical distancing protocols. Here are some features that Ballet Physique has put in place:
- Members can now book classes 14 days in advance by calling the front desk! For classes that are beyond 7 days from the current date, online booking is not available.
- All non-members may book classes up to 7 days in advance using online booking.
- Per a statewide mandate, all clients must wear a mask during class, as well as during entry and exit.
- The duration of each class is reduced to 50 minutes to allow more time for cleaning between.
- Class capacity is limited to 9 students per class, no exceptions!
- We will ensure a firm distance of 6-7 feet of space between every participant.
- Doors will be locked when class is in session, so please do not be late.
- Students will be allowed to enter the studio no more than 10 minutes before class begins.
- If you forget your mask, not to worry! We have a free stash of BP logo masks for you to take and keep.
- The current amount of classes offered is limited (but we are adding more classes soon).
- When you book online, you will be able to see the number of open spaces available in each class.
- All classes will now have a waitlist capacity of 3. Same cancellation rules apply!
- Be kind and limit your attendance to 4 classes/week if you can.
- All clients are limited to a maximum of 1 class/day.
- Temperature checks and hand washing are mandatory upon entry.
- On your first class back, you will be required to read and sign a specialized COVID-19 waiver.
- You will only be able to take class if you do not have a temperature above 100 degrees.
How Can We Help You?
If you have any questions about you existing membership, Streaming membership, or our upcoming soft launch, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. One final note…if you call the studio and we are not at the front desk, please leave a message and a team member will get back to you within one business day.
Thank you for visiting our website. We can’t WAIT to see you again!